Creates a consistent digital productivity experience within teams to collaborate and support each other achieve effective results.
TimeSmart is a digital productivity program designed to gain the best return on investment of our most valuable resource – TIME. This is done through the combination of essential digital productivity skills and the dynamic use of MS Office 365 technology.
TimeSmart is a 4.5-hour interactive workshop combining hands-on technical experience with proven productivity and time management processes. Participants are encouraged to challenge their work practices and to engage in the strategic use of technology.
In addition, each participant will have a 1-hour online individual productivity coaching session to customise the TimeSmart digital planning processes and use of technology for each role.
Leaders, Project, Taskforce, Cross functional, Operational, Self-managed and regional teams who work together to drive the right priorities to focus on outcomes and achieve results.
Workshops are conducted at the Client’s office or a group Online session with MS Teams or Zoom. Social distancing rules apply in all workshops.
Online individual coaching sessions takes place 2 weeks after the initial session via MS Teams or Zoom.
- Gives managers the ability to lead with visible, consistent and relevant digital productivity processes within teams
- Builds trust and shared outcomes, very effective in a hybrid workplace where flexibility and focus are key
- Teams embrace technology, knowing what technology to use and when, to maximise usability. Work on anything, anywhere – seamless!
- Achieve email liberation through a one-touch integrated approach which guarantees a significant reduction in wasted time
- Reduce stress through clear actions and priorities. Ability to comfortably manage and discuss changing and conflicting priorities in real-time.