TimeSmart Senior Manager Coaching Outline
At Time Technology we believe that productivity and profitability go hand in hand. Through rigorous research and client involvement, the TimeSmart Senior Manager Coaching program is designed to help senior managers implement successful productivity strategies to significantly improve results.
In a world where there is too much work and not enough time, rigorous decision making around the return on investment of time is a business imperative. TimeSmart is a stable, consistent workflow process, which creates agility through the dynamic use of technology, enabling the power of speed to change direction without losing focus.
This program has been designed to deliver:
- A dynamic planning process applied through technology, which is driven by the value of work contributing to results. The high visibility of this process allows good decision making around constantly changing priorities.
- TimeSmart Planning is applied through all versions of Microsoft Outlook and integrated to other technologies being used, i.e. CRMS, DMS, SharePoint, Mobile Devices and Apps. It is estimated that only 20% – 25% of existing technology is used effectively. This program empowers you to make good choices about the combination of tools that will most effectively improve productivity.
- TimeSmart is a very agile planning process that is designed to address the challenge Senior Managers experience with travel and extended work days when doing business in different time zones. TimeSmart is the program of choice throughout Asia for senior managers who are constantly facing time pressures
- Second to none is the TimeSmart one touch Integrated e-mail management process. It is estimated that two to three hours per day are wasted managing and massaging in boxes with very little work being achieved. TimeSmart is designed as a one-touch process, integrating the inbox, sent items, strong folder structure and task flow. Rapid retrieval of information contributes significantly to the reduction of wasted time.
- Top down delegation and micromanaging are no longer relevant in today’s collaborative workplace. TimeSmart takes delegation to a new level in a complex work place of different skills and different generations.
At the conclusion of the Senior Executive Coaching program our clients will have a revolutionary approach that ensures the increase of productivity by at least 15%. This will be achieved through a more rigorous thinking process focused on the most valuable return on investment of time.